Tuesday, March 28, 2006

blur blur angel

there used to be a time where my frds would read my entry and start to MSN to tell me how they felt abt what I wrote.

My usual reply is "Can you used the leave a comment function"

I like the interaction process where everyone gets to participant.
It kinda irritates me as all the interaction have to be done on MSN and I have to repeat what I said all over again...

The usual reply from most will be like, "Dunno want lah, have to leave name, I shy"

I thought they needed some encouragement and moreover there is a anonymous function.

Alright I must confess that, its kinda sad to see only 1 comment left in some entry...and worse sometimes I only get 1 comment in a million years.... ego wreck!

fast forward...

One day I got this MSN msg from frd X, hey I tried leaving down comments but couldn't get it published. Its says that I have to be a registered user, which kinda puzzled me since they have the anonymous function.

Then it occur to me probably I should go check the setting.

Holy shit! I checked the "only for registered user" box. And most of my frds are not registered with blogger... sorry for the constant "WLE can't you juz leave a comment?!"

So I thought I've solved the issue and start to expect more comments coming in...

wrong! Still no...
Actually there are, but it all got forwarded to my email, and I have to approve everyone which I check once in a while... thats the problem if you have a few email accounts.

Suddenly this morning something hit me to check the setting again.

Damn! I check the moderate comment box!

3 comments:

moby sky said...

and now you know why lah!!! haha. =)

furfur angel said...

ya lah sorry pple!!!

eisburg said...

Now you know why there's no comment at all.

It's like that since don't know how many donkey years ago!