Saturday, March 25, 2006

My HK trip - Day 5

Aft waking up early for the past few days, we decided to sleep a little late.

Wash up and head down to Tai Wai to buy 老婆饼.
Lugging 20 over boxes, not convenient, so the rest head back to hotel to deposit the pastry. While I head to Tang Dynasty at Canton Road for dessert.


Very famous, so must try mah....

I rushed back at 3 to check out, and head out again for some last min shopping, which was only then, when we bought more stuff...

It was damn cold, 11 degree! brrruuugggghhhh....


Like other HKers, I donned my Jacket and boots.

We came with 4 pieces of luggage, and went back with 11 pieces of luggage. Bearing in mind the distant to the MTR and my farking heavy luggage, I made a smart chioce of arraging for concierge service.

We took the Tsing Ma Bridge to the airport.


Check in and I refunded our 3-day Tourist pass for cash...

Time to leave...


I dun wanna leave....

I'll be back....

I found this....

so thoughtful for the mummies...When mummies pee pee, baby can seat right beside her! We shld have this in S'pore

On our plane...hungryness...

food was alright.. but SGD8 for a box for rice...a little too ex....

I couldn't sleep like the rest and so I cam whore


only 10:30pm, 90more mins to Lion City...


Finally touch down...everyone busy sorting out the luggage and Home Sweet Home...

This trip was mostly to entertain mummy...bring her around, mostly sightseeing, not so much or shopping and clubbing...But I'll definetly go back again to experience the Party Life that bam bam has been going on and on....

Till then, HK, I see you again...

No comments: