Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Red Bomb

3 months into Year 2006 and I've recieved 5 pieces red news!

Juz last sunday where the whole bunch of sec sch mates were at our classmate, Christina's wedding, we sigh~ for the "good" reason though....

Everyone is tying the red ribbon, what the hell is the rest of us doing?

I can totally relate to this since most of my friends are much older than me, thus its like a virus that everyone is catching....

all the text msg / phonecall would start like this: I'm getting married on XXX and you are invited!

next,

so coming alone or 1 + 1?

followed by,

huh? why still alone? What happen? Hey time to find a bf....

like its a crime to be single....

arrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Nontheless, I'm happy that they are getting hitched!

Congrats pple!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup everyone is getting into the next chapter of their lives. Sometime really envy them cos they have found their lifetime partner :) maybe its still not the time for us, but be bless that we are still single and Single enjoy freedom.