Wednesday, March 08, 2006

last day

for 2 years...

I took
the same old route to work.
the same old bus I take
the same old bus stop I alight
the same old long kang smell
the same old fish curry smell from the famous Zam Zam prata stall
the same old malay village I walked pass
the same old overhead bridge
the same old rubbish collection center
the same old starcase I climbed

**********

I've grown and learned a lot in this place.
It definetly gave me a lot of learning opportunative
especially in managing human relationship / feelings

I've learned how to control myself and deliver what I wanna say in different ways.
as in there is a lot of ways to accomplish the same task
but which is more effective, you got to know.

Of coz I taste the crap here.
But I guess one has to be professional and look at the issue objectively.

reason on why I'm leaving this place, I guess I shan't blog it here...
juz take it that I'm relieve that I'm leaving and
is excited to move onto the next chapter.

I'll missed the food here....

I finally cleared the 2years rubbish on my work station!
I brought back 3 full bag of stuff...

No comments: