Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Status change

My gf told me this a while ago...

"Nowadays, instead of asking married? one should be asking Divorced?"

This status question see the change from the initial attached/unattached to marrieed/not married and now divorced...

Could this be due to the people I hang out with that most are much older than me thus they have passed the married/not married phase.

Or the marriage management skill is not up to mark?

But then the question bounch back to the other group of frds whom belong to the married/not married phase and I've been invited to their wedding.

Will they end up in the divorced phase?
and would I end up in the 3rd phase?

Theoretically, I should be quite safe since I'm still in the 1st phase.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey soo yee!
wanna ask you guys howz you all find our show on sat? do let me know the feed back
karen chng

furfur angel said...

its a nice show... juz that we thought we would see more scene of you...