Friday, January 05, 2007

dance dance mania

uwhhooo! I finally sign up dance class!
Like after million mths of wanting to sign up, I finally got moving!
check out their webby

first class is tomorrow and I'll try house and girls hip hop!

quote from their webby

House
House dance style was born in New York during the 1980s-90s. It is often identified for its nifty footwork and upbeat rhythm. Dance to cool and sexy house tracks and psyche yourself up for a heart-thumping dance session. Are you ready to house?


Girls Hip Hop
Sassy Hip Hop moves with soulful rhythm that will get your butt rocking hard. Get a taste of head swaying, body rolls and body poppin' all roll into one in this class. Wanna sweat it out with the gals?


*sing dancing queen*

p/s: *wink wink to my pure blondie*

***************

time to cut hair....

hmmm..... donning the black hair for quite some time....
I'm quite disturbed when my pure blondie said I look like 小龙女 because of my hair colour, and Peter asking if I dyed my hair black...
rrrooooaaaarrrr!!!!!

I'm inspired by ink maniac's new hair colcour!!!!
the ink + the rock + the attitude and now the hair colour = hardcore bad boy!!!
yahoooo!

will my blackie change to electric blue? pink? red? purple? blonde?
we'll see....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm joining dancing class soon too...but doing salsa, so can't be stalking u...hahaha

Unknown said...

didn't you dance enuff back in school??? Hahaha.. la...la..la..la...we were the dancing queens...