Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mcdees

I heard from decayonnet that there isn't anymore curry sauce at Mcdees and decided to check them out for lunch today!

still have mahz!

bluff me!

I bought the longevity set meal

FYI the set meal doesn't come with wedges, but my tenant love me... :P

the burger taste very black pepper beef lorhz...and its very messy!
The sauce kept oozing out *tsk tsk*

But I thought the wedges taste better than those from the Old Man's outlet!
Very cripsy!

I wanna KPKB!
I had Mcdees for lunch today...yesterday was Long John Silver...and the day before was KFC!!!
all the never ending work is turning me into a fast food junkie!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
my granola bars are sitting comfortably at the corner of my desk =_=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favourite burger from Mac is back! Too bad can only eat it once in a year.

I think the meal is too bloody expensive. $7 plus for a meal. Cheat money!

Anonymous said...

YUAN WANG AH!!!

He told me 1.
http://twitter.com/mrbrown/statuses/2347503

BTW: which mall are u working at?