Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Its a new year

so I spent my NYE at work, counting down with the grassroot leaders, ministers and the residents. How execiting?!

Juz another work day, juz another event
and thats about it...
nothing wow wow abt it!

not unless you are refering to the new friend I got to "know" recently!
The ang moh beng (AMB)!
Pure breed of kentang with a true beng personality.
But I doubt I can learn any dialect from him since the AMB only speaks english with a slang and thats about it.

pure coincidence or what...
there were at least 3 person who said that I'm a workaholic when I told them that I'm working on NYE and 2 Jan!

我不是!
I've got a life!

anyway...after reading 2459861458 blogs, and that all the 2459861458 bloggers were reflecting on what they did for 2006 and their resolution for 2007, I thought I might as well join the masses. :)

so 2006 had been a fruitful one!
~ I finally got out of da shite hole and got myself a new job

~ I've visited places where I've always wanted to go

~ I was adopted again after being the orphan for 1/2 a year,

~ I attended lots of media launches, previews, movie gala and was showered with lots of freebies, all thanks to my work. BUT I'm not complaining, so keep it coming!

~ First time in my working history, I've got AWS! I is excitedness can?!

~ I met the ink maniac which had one of the nicer design around, definitely worth the second look. Check out the new hair colour man!

~ My collection of earrings, necklaces and footwear continue to increase, which means that I haven't been saving up and mummy's nagging continued. *sigh*

~ I got interviewed by a men's magazine, which I thought wasn't that famous thus I gamely agreed. Not till I found out that the every Tom, Dick and Harry reads it. And now I'm branded as the HMG (high maintenance girl). Actually come to speak of it, I'm quite affected if some guy brand me as low maintenance, hello, I'm not some rural village girl ah...

~ my hair is longer and I look more ku niang

~ I put on a few kgs and I'm officially FAT!!!!

Juz as I thought 2007 was gonna be shity since I was counting down at work, it came with a surprise. I felt so pampered and loved
我是幸福的!

so 2007, I wanna stay happy everyday, live the fullest. Hopefully my stalker will stop harassing me, visit a few more countries, read more, cut down on driking, learn something new...theres just so much things I wanna do!!!

Another 5 more years before I hit the big 30, not much time to do crazy stuff anyway!

p/s: the 2007 zodiac forecast by the famous 3 fengshui master, quite accurate!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMB=DW? Hee hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Try sailing ...Find me if u want ..

Anonymous said...

i also wish the stalker will stop stalking you in the new year...hehehe

furfur angel said...

yh> DW = Daren Wong ???!!!

don> actually I was thinking of diving or dance... Been talking for the longest time...

mr. big> I hope so too...

Anonymous said...

No lah, "Big Noodle" Wee lah :P

furfur angel said...

yh> ya lah ya lah so smart! :P