Sunday, January 07, 2007

visit to our neighbour

I decided to visit our friendly neighbour this afternoon...

custom was a breeze, took less than 1/2 hr to clear, better still there wasn't any traffic jam at all.

visit the usual place like City Square and Pelangi.
I actually bought tees over there.
Nope its no la la mui style
its a nice tee :)
and of coz its VERY cheap!

I realize that our neighbours are very into Xmas...
Apparently they still have Xmas decor and trees all over the place...
What I find more interesting is that the "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" is in melayu! Like since when muslim started to celebrate Christmas?!
Does this means the end of Christian-Muslim conflict??!!! I hope so!
and please no more bombing or church!

As an A&P personnel, I can't help but to notice this...

why can't they say "Carolling by Church of the Good Shepherd"
This is the obvious 职业病

Going over the causeway is never complete without the buttered crayfish at 大马花园!!!

We witness this while making our way back to collect the car...

we are lucky, coz we only got hit once! *phew*

On our way back, at the custom, we saw this...

Domino selling pizza at RM$5 and within the three minutes wait, he actually sold 5 pieces of pizza!

FWAH! Domino sure had business sense!
Maybe I should propose this idea to Old Chang Kee or Shin Lin Taiwan Street Snacks. I make sure that the vendor stand at every single traffic light along Orchard Road! I'm sure they are gonna earn big bucks!

No comments: