Friday, January 19, 2007

Homecoming Party

Fwah! I've received this sms from my gfs that my old school is organizing a homecoming party for all the ex-students who graduated between 1990 to 2000.

Its like ultimate gathering with people probably up to 10-year age difference. Who knows, I probable get to meet that senior that I had mad crush on.

Then hor, I started to think what happen to my classroom,
those secret compartments we created to store our books/cigarette/discman/pagers,
my seat,
my table which had all the scribbling to facilitate my tests,
my favourite tuckshop uncle whom will give me everything extra making my $2 worthwhile,
my girl guide room with all the awards,
my scout room (I wonder wheres that Kong Kwan biscuit tin where it used to be our ashtray), the field that we spent countless saturdays drilling,
the official smoking area,
the "haunted" places,
my home economics kitchen where we dish out delicious stuff,
tee-chers i love/hate....

I is excitedness!

BUT...I've got a feeling this homecoming will turn out to be a Wedding FAQ session!!!! =_=

Probably homecoming is a better word than gathering...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... ur school days sound very happening leh.

furfur angel said...

ya! quite a terror