Tuesday, July 13, 2004

10 days of pigging truly has its consequences. I couldn't finish my routine. After 30mins of cardio, I couldn't catch my breath. Now, my biceps are aching, my triceps are aching, my ads are aching, my inner & outer thighs are aching...in fact my whole body is aching. I reach home yesterday n drop dead on my bed. This juz goes to show that if I really want to hit my target I should stop finding excuses for not working out.

Saw my trainer at the gym, he was hysterical when he saw me! "what happen to you?! First it was the boy look, den it was the strawberry-look alike hairdo, now it's the school girl look! So wats next? I was quite embarrassed coz of his super duper big reaction and everyone else around us was staring at my hair...He also reminded that he haven���t been seeing me around lately so I should get my butt moving and quit being lazy which I think he is right...

Oh ya! If I didn't mention, I had a big quarrel with this moron in the bus (TIBS) this morning. This inconsiderate moron was sitting behind the driver seat and place his big luggage right beside him blocking the walkway. The bus was very crowded and everybody had to detour in order to move in to allow other to board the bus, needless to say, I was one of them and the best part is the stupid driver made a sharp left turn and I lost my balance and bump into his ah pek who has a strong BO. I most died! I got so angry and I woke the moron up and gave him a piece of my mind. It was after the scolding that I realize I was quite loud and everybody was looking at me but who cares. Luckily I alight at the next stop so I need not withstand those eyes...

Sometimes I really do agree that Singaporean was juz a bunch of selfish moron who only care for their own convenience and disregards others which is very sad. I mean having gone through education don't they have the basic? What an encounter to start my day...

No comments: