Wednesday, July 28, 2004

"Charles and Keith" Into the bin you go!

Charles an Keith. I'm sure all Singaporean women have definetly heard of this brand. Well thier company mission, according to one of the interview with the boss Charles is that they hope that every single women in Singapore will own at least 1 pair of their shoes.

This didn't work on me though as I didn't own any of their shoe although they have been in S'pore for so many years. Its not that I boycott the brand juz that the design doesn't appreal to me everytime I stepped in. Anyway, recently they manage to convinced me into buying a particular pair on slip-on from them. Everything is fine after I wore them for a couple of times. I notice that the angel of the heel is not right. Every step I took I've to be every careful such that when I land my foot on the ground it must be the correct angle, if not I'll slip. This will happen EVERYTIME when I wear the slip-on. I still continue wearing them despite the danger as its very comfortable and easy (I love slip-on).

The mishap finally happened yesterday! As I was walking down a flight of steps, I slipped and fell. I got quite a shock and I screamed VERY loudly. I was so malu ! Everyone was looking at me. I was wearing a skirt luckily I fell in a kneel position not flat on my butt! I checked if I was bleeding and left the place immediately...

When I got home, I told my pa and ma abt it, and the whole dinner conversation was abt my heel. Anyway, aft dinner, I sat at the sofa watching tv. Pa came over, squat beside me, with his long-sighted glasses hanging on his nose. He was checking at my knee cap to see if I hurt myself. So sweet! You guys should see that sight, it really touched me. For a monment, I felt that I'm like a little girl with my papa sayang-ing me....

No comments: