Thursday, July 22, 2004

My Date with Tony Leung Chiu Wai

I had a wonderful dream last night. I dreamt of Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Yesh my all time charming idol. It must be the day n night thinking of him. Well he is coming to town on the 24th July and will make an appearance on the 25th July at Taka (Time unknown). He is here to do a promo of Starhub Cable Vision Channel 62. I immediately jump outta my sit when I read this piece of news on Monday Morning over breakfast! I couldn't stop smiling.
 
Oh abt the dream... Inside the dream, I was still pretty much a little fan of his. The setting was at some cafe. Both of us were enjoying the coffee and scenery. Actually to be exact, he is enjoying the coffee and secnery while I was enjoying looking at him. I couldn't take my eyes of him. I was totally smitten by his charm. I was speechless. The feeling was so real! I couldn't stio drooling over him. Finally I gathered all my courage and ask him the first dumb question. "So what time is your performance on the 25th?"  "He replied with the usual grin and said he doesn't know, properly abt 2pm. He also mentioned that he had some VIP tickets and ask whether I'm interested. Of coz I'm interested. In fact, I into every single bit of him. I asked for his autograph and thats abt it coz after he signed, theres is stoopid fat lady chasing me away, saying that Tony need to rush for his next assignment. Sadly I bid my farewell and I woke up....ahhh how nice if in real life I can be so upfront and personnal with Tony. Imagine sitting right beside him and have coffee with him....
 
I guess I'll go n check out his appearance this sunday at Taka. beng has agreed to go with me. Dun worry, I'll snap a lot of photos and share with you guys....
 
regards
Clariss aka the silly fan of Tony Leung 

No comments: