Monday, July 12, 2004

New hairdo

I've juz cut my hair and I look like a 16yrs old kiddo...

I'm thinking of getting a digital cam. In fact, have been toying with this idea fro a long long time... actually I dun mind if somebody give tt to me as my bday present keekee...so pple I've given u another idea wat to get for my bday! (pardon me for being so thick-skin)

There's some major misunderstanding between some of the pple in the village, so I really hope thats those pple involved should be more open-minded and think in another presepctive. Jump outta tt small little mudpool. Forgive and forget~~~

I love you guys and hate to see us fall apart....I really do hope that all of us can treasure the friendship that we have. Its fate that brought us together...

....I'm such a pig! have been dumping junk food into my body for the past few days. I havenn't been stepping into the gym for...hmm...lets count....10days! I really feel very guilty. In order to hit my target, I've decided to "re-visit" the gym 2day! *sound like some major decision*

No comments: