Thursday, July 29, 2004

My new Kung-Fu Shoe

Finally got to eat at the new open-air hawker place opposite Orchard Point. Beng and I had to queued like 1/2 hr for the food. We bought a plate of BBQ Stingray, Kangkong and Sotong plus 2 plates of rice for $23. Its definetly cheaper compare to Newton.

Anyway, Beng surprise me with a pair of black kung-fu looklike shoe from X:odus. It has a phoenix sew onto the front for the left side. I wanted to buy this pair dring the Great Singapore Sale, but couldn't make up my mind. When I made up my mind, the dun have my size for black colour! Luckily the Heeren branch still have my size but now not entilted to the discount they offer in the Great S'pore Sale.

(Thank You Beng... I love the shoe despite ma says that I look like Lee Xiao Long kee....)


No comments: