Monday, November 15, 2004

The gang met up at Sunset Bay, Sentosa this morning. We went sun bathing, volley and Frisbee. There wasn't much hunk around. so sad.

The sun was freaking hot! As usual I applied sun block lotion to tan. Coz the effect will be very nice, Yes it might sound stopid but its tried and tested and it work for me so who cares!

We had so much fun at the beach. Seems like everyone is deprieve of childhood. But it was fun. Took quite a number of pix, will upload once Andy send to me. Which I know will take forever. or it will end up dunno at which folder....Think its time I get my own Digicam.

What pissed me off is the bathing part. Can U imagine I queeued 1 hrs juz to bath for 5 mins. Bloody hell! This gals ah, think they in Spa or hair salon. Take forever to bath. I alomost died waiting for my turn....

We went for sushi for dinner. Haven't ate so much for a long long time. Dav, Connie, Jerry, Remy and I head to Mount Faber. Actually we only stayed there fro abt 20mins before heading back home. Coz everyone was too tired to look at stars...

No comments: