Saturday, November 06, 2004

Working on Saturday is always unproductive, inefficient and a waste of time....

Bascially, thats nothing much for you to do except to surf the net, read the papers, and loiter around...

Was at Orchard yesterdat aft work, X'mas decor were all up, but still I dun feel the ambience, Which is weird, normally, every year when it hit Nov, I'll be extremly excited. All the festive seasons are round the corner...

There will be two major holiday coming next week. Deepavali on Thursday and Hari Raya on Sunday which means that Monday will be declare as a public holiday. Initially, planned to go Hong Kong with my family for a short retreat, but nothing is materialize so I guess I'll stay at home and rot.

I can't wait for 14 Nov to come. Coz I'm watching Mama Mia and also, its my baby niece baby shower.

Its again another lazy afternoon with no plans...so I guess its back home aft knocking off and rot thru the day....I think I really should find something to do... Think I should go n take my diving license. Have always been dying to go get one...Or perhaps I should start taking my driving lesson. I;m really bored with my current life...no goals and everyday is juz waiting for the next day to come.... Wat am I doing...

No comments: