Monday, November 22, 2004

The past weekend was a slumberland for me. Woke up at 12:30pm and went to Hairum's place for Hari Raya Lunch. His mum is a fantastic cook. The beef Rendang was superb! The lontong was good, the Masala Chicken was delicious, everything was good especially the chilli sauce. She also made a lot of kwei kwei n cookies. Oh ya! Jason brought along his new gf, Linda. Notice the word "new" keekee.. everyone was spectulating how long this one will last....

Anyway, Jason sent me home at about 4plus. Once I reach home, immediately after my bath, I hit slumberland till 8:00pm. Woke up packed dinner for Dad and the whole night was juz the tv staring at me...

Sunday was teh same for me. Woke up at lunch time, had lunch with mummy, before I hit the bed again. had to attend cousin Ka Wai's wedding dinner which everyone in the family dread going. No choice, have to respect grams, so everyone put on a false front n smile fakely at the dinner. The dinner was at Grand Corpthrone Waterfront Hotel. The food was bad, the rest of the cousins were juz there to wack the wine. The 5 of us, all gers were juz happily drinking away. Even mummy join in the fun. Nowadays, mummy quite havoc, learn how to drink champaign n wine. U guys must look at the way she drink. Super Tai Tai can't stand that look on her face...

Anyway the dinner finish at about 11 plus, took some pix with grams n went back home aft tt, n u've guess it, I'm back to slumberland again...

I'm quite a good girl during the weekend, no late partying and booze for me, juz sleep....sleep...sleep...

No comments: