Sunday, November 14, 2004

Mama Mia

After waiting for so long, I finally watch Mama Mia!!!

The story was good. But the actors' voice weren't as great. Didn't have much power. But it was very entertaining.

It was also my first time watching a play in Esplanade. Since I spend quite a lot on the tickets, i got quite good seat. But wat disappoint me is that there isn't much room space. Luckily theres a 1/2 hr interval, if not my legs will get numb aft the whole play. :)

2day is also baby Sarah's baby shower. But by the time I finish the play, grams and the rest have already left the place, so I didn't get to see Baby Sarah. But Mum said she got big eyes and very chubby.

*Hello* she is 10 pounds! How can you expect her not be chubby?

I had dinner with the gang before I head back home.

No comments: