Monday, November 08, 2004

Saturday
********
Met up with some friends whom we haven't met for a long time. We had dinner and when to watch a HK movie ��� Abnormal Beauty, directed by the director of The Eye and The Eye 2.

It was such a crap show. Basically its about this girl who is so into arts and photography. One fine day, she witnesses a car accident and suddenly she got urge to photograph the victim. And from then on she got so into take bloody pix especially the dead. Then, a mystery person start sending her pix for dead people and further on a video on how a girl got beaten to death. The lead���s lesbo friend later on became the victim and followed by the lead. In the end, we found out that the murderer was some bookstore sale person who was never introduced to the audience.

It was such a waste of time and money!!! All of us was traumatized by the movie...

Ok enough on the movie. We went to East Coast Park to chat, Since my friend's car was full and I was the one wearing jeans (the rest of the girls wore skirts), I had to take friend���s bike. It was exciting as I haven't rode a bike for million years. Dun worry, my friend is no hell rider. I must say I looked like tweety bird when I wore the helmet. It was a bit too big for me.

We went to the jetty to look at people fishing. We chatted throughout the night and took off at about 4 plus.

Sunday
******
Got drag out from my cozy bed by mummy. She wanted me to accompany her for shopping. This coming Sunday is baby Sarah's baby shower, so mummy wanted to get her something from the jewelry shop.

We went to visit my grand auntie. Apparently she wanted to go shopping with us so we went over to her place for lunch. She made popiah and I was such a pig! I ate 3 big fat popiah. Its not those that you purchase from food court or some eatery joint. Its those hokkien style where there are many different types of ingredient. It very fun as we get to wrap them on our own and we get to choose which ingredients we want to add, to add more or to add less, all according to your liking. I haven���t had popiah for a very long long time plus I didn���t get to eat much for dinner the day before. So that explained why I ate so much.

After lunch, we went shopping. Its one of those olden days jewelry shop. Acutally I should say its goldsmith shop, I totally sympathies the sale person. Got bullied by my grand auntie, my auntie and mummy. They really bargained with him for a good price. Apparently, I heard my grand auntie was his regular customer, so I guess he has got no choice but to give a real good price. It was so embarrassing so grand aunt has got VERY loud voice, so pratically everyone could hear wat she say....

You can see their satisfied face after they close the deal. But I must say it was indeed a good price. Sometimes you really need to give it to the aunties, they are real good on bargaining. Frankly I wouldn���t buy anything from that shop. The design is so corny. More suitable for the older generation.

We went to visit grams in the afternoon and had dinner over there.

No comments: