Monday, August 01, 2005

Wala Wala Waliaw eh!!! 头发乱了...

Having heard so much abt Wala Wala, I finally went there yday with En aft dinner with House of Lam coz his new outlet opening soon, and he needs to do some market research, if his competitors have the same concept.

Not that I'm 山龟, but I stay in the east and Holland V a bit outta the way for me...

It was Daddy's bday, we went shopping in the afternoon and dinner was at Renn Thai @ Clarke Quay.

Me: Daddy, how come u never shave properly? Got two strains of hair dangling.
Daddy: Izit, ok I tuck it back into the nose.
Me: Yeek! *I'm speechless*

*recovering from shock*

Me: Daddy, you balding u know...
Daddy: No lah, I'm changing hair
Me: Hello?! You 56 liaoz lehz, admit the fact!
Me: I know what to get for you, I buy black sprain paint for you to colour your scalp!!! *excited*
Daddy: How does that work?
Me: Orhz~~ you colour you scalp black so no matter from which angle, you look as if you stil have a lot of hair....
Daddy: *Dumbfounded* *ponder for a while and realize that that I was making fun of him* Ya very funny!
Me: Actually you should consider to change your hair parting. Like that can use the left side hair to "cover" the right side balding. *and I began to demo while we were walking to the bus stop*
Daddy: ok ok enuff! Wa liaw eh, you messed up my hair!!! I spend quite a while to comb juz now...

*quickly use both of his hands to "iron" back his hair to the original style*

Funny right?!

Oh did I mention that when we saw the photographs of Kor's wedding, he was cursing and swaering at the photographer. Saying that he is not professional. All of us didn't understand the reason coz the pixs were all nicely taken.

Daddy: You see, every shot he took all from the bird eye view. Can see this part with lesser hair...
Mummy: Ok lah, next time your daughter get married, I'll remind the photographer to take your side profile.
Me: But wat if when I get married, your sides also start to bald????

Daddy juz stormed off....

Ai yo, my Daddy very ai sui, very image conscious. Alway consult me what to wear, becoz he knows I've got good taste in men dressing...

So I mention the House of Lam went shopping in the afternoon...Kor wanted to get another shirt n pant for the new job. While I was browsing the selection for kor, I realize Daddy ask the sale assistant for his size of a particular long sleeve shirt.

Went over and saw that he eye on a white china collar shirt.

Daddy: This one nice hor, wear with pants and I shoulder over a 围巾. quite sei rite?!

Wa liaw eh! China collar shirt with 围巾... dun pray pray ok... a 56yr old 老头子 know his fashion sense. But he was disappointed again coz they dun have his size, his pot belly getting the way...

We started buying baby clothes for the little one. Bought her 1 set of clothes for her when she discharge, 1 set of mitten and bootee and headband.

After dinner, I met up with Bee first coz En needs to going back office to retrieve the working schedule for the girls. Topic was still revolving ard the bf. This draws a final conclusion, the bf is a complete jerk. Asshole!!!

Finally, Bee saw En, first impression was ok. She say that his eyes very captivating. Ai yo coz he peranakan mahz.

She asked if I like him or not. Dunno... no sparks yet, being ard him quite comfortable, quite sweet towards me. I guess better get to know each other more...

We head down to Wala Wala. On the whole, its quite a nice place, a wide selection of booze. We sat at Level 1 coz the Live Band area was damn packed. Head back home at abt 12 plus, 今天要上班...

3 comments:

eisburg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eisburg said...

How's the food at Renn Thai at Clark Quay? I've been arrowed to organise a gathering over there for the lunch buffet thing. Heard it's quite cheap. Haven't called yet.

You dad start balding at 56 not bad already. I think I'm losting mine already. Need to go Yun Nan very soon. If not later like Vincent! [Hope he don't get to see this! Well at least he is married I'm still single leh!]
Somone got target already hor. Must bring him out to meet us 1 day!

furfur angel said...

the food there ok lorhz... I didn't know that they serve buffet...

ai ya he is juz a frd. No sparks at all...