Saturday, October 07, 2006

Family Bonding - yummy yummy

we went to our favourite restaurant for yummy spicy food...


Indon wayang


angklung, I learnt this during music class in primary class


crackers, a must go with the chilli


some of their must try dishes...


free flow of rice


my 鸳鸯 rice


yummy chumi-chumi


the deep fried tauhu

MUST dip in the special chilli


yup the background is burnt fish tail *sad sad*
I love fish tail and fins, especially those deep fried ones, luff them!

The must try the charcoal grilled chilli fish

But wheres the fish?
Oops! Daddy took the fish head...


I took the tail and fins while Mummy, Kor and SIL took the body, and this was what was left...


The food really makes your tongue dance


and since we were at Suntec City, how could I forget this

No comments: