Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm done

Its 11:44pm and I've officially finished 3 case studies.

Phew! What a relief!
Can't believe that I spend both Sat and Sun at home finishing the 3 case studies.

It was a routine of biang-ing assignment-food-surfing-blogging-tv-nap.

My phone haven't rang for the two days...erm..alright it did, just that no one jio-ed me out.
No sms-es were received...erm...alright I did received a few, but none jio-ed me out.

This biang-ing of assignment should never happen again.
Well it had never happened during my mugging days, coz according to what Sturbie wrote in my friendster testimonial, I'm the well know kan-cheong spider when it comes to projects and assignments.

Sem 2 commencing next Tues, and I'm gonna missed 2 classes during my upcoming trip. sigh! but I think I can forgive myself for skipping class since I deserve a break!

Exams in mid Dec, wow~ thats fast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's ok....at least there's still someone waiting out there to date you....