Friday, October 27, 2006

you will be missed...

During my absence, Mummy threw away my most loved!

the one who has been with me since the day I came to planet earth,

the one who accompanied me through my sleepless nights,

the one who shared my tears, my viscous, slimy mixture of mucins-water-electrolytes-epithelial cells-leukocytes that is secreted by glands lining the nasal, and saliva.

the one whom I used to fight my battle with kor

...is totally gone!

I don't even get to bid farewell to her...
I don't even get to bury her in a nice box...

Mummy drop her down the dark and scary chute and she landed in a loud bang and suffocate with all others worthless trash!

now I've got no one to turn to when I have insomnia...
Why???!!!
Why is Mummy so cruel to me?
No one can ever replace her in my heart... NO ONE!
I'm devasted!
I want to write an eulogy to my dear "臭臭"

3 comments:

DK said...

You mean you managed to keep your pillow for so long?

Mine got thrown away when I was in Sec 1.

It will take awhile to get over it.

Anonymous said...

wow....whoever can be your man...will be the luckiest man on earth

Anonymous said...

That's why she can only do it with u away on holiday. Now i finally understand why the ah moh carry thier smelly smelly with them when they travel.