Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hongkong style dinner

Was having dinner at Liang Seah St with Andy...
Juz as we were thinking what to have, the neon light signboard caught my eyes...
and here we are at 铜锣湾茶餐厅


the dishes on the menu very Hongkong-ish
even the pictures too...



Then, there was this drink on the menu that caught my eyes...
7-up Ribena????!!!!
we were adventurous and ordered!
it came in a candy jar

taste more ribena than 7-up, no carbonated taste...
I ask the waiteress to add more 7-up.
$2.50 for a candy jar of drink, quite worth it lahz...

I ordered baked cheese rice with fish filet.
Looks yummy *slurp! slurp!*


WAIT!!!
Theres peas and spring onion in it!!!
AAAHHHHH!!!!!
this was what happen next...


well~ basically its fried rice with yucky peas & spring onions + cheese + fried filet + some tomatoes puree.

The taste is alright... juz that my last bit of filet is burnt... :(


interior decor was very hongkong-ish
price reasonable, no GST and service charge...
so the next time if you are craving for some 餐蛋面,菠萝包 or 鸳鸯
you know where to go...

2 comments:

DK said...

What's wrong with the green peas n spring onions?

You don't eat anything that is green in colour? heehee

furfur angel said...

I love my veggie but not peas and spring onion!!!!

puke! puke!