Monday, October 09, 2006

I am pretty......smoky

so today, we had the colour coaches from The Body Shop to teach all the ladies in the office the art of makeup.

I'm sure most girls are clueless in makeup. Like which tone of foundation is suitable, how to draw your brows, how to "open" your eyes, how to have the perfect pout.

So here they are to answer our make up woes.

I had sexy smouldering eyes, flirtatious lashes and soft blushed cheeks that steals limelight!


I look smoky, seductive and fabulous! All thanks to Mandy, the colour coach!

except that I'm in the sah-lah outfit!
I should be partying with this dazzling dramatic eyes!

Oh by the way, she is stationed at the Plaza Singapura outlet.
Go look for her, she is GOOD!
They charge $30 for a makeover, and $15 for brows trimming.

I am so inspired to meddle with my colours again!

My first makeup set was from The Body Shop, and since then, I have been using their product. From shower gel, moisturizer, foundaton, pressed powder, eye shadow to blusher, you name it, I have it all from The Body Shop.

I am such a huge fan of them.
I juz luv them for being simple, down to earth and easy.

Ok I can so be their next spokeperson.
$$$$$

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really look like tat tcs actress....younger version...eileen tan?

Xuan-er said...

u look reli different!!

DK said...

w o w.....

eisburg said...

nice nice. Did you lose some weight?

furfur angel said...

no lehz! I out on weight... can't you see my very OBVIOUS double chin?!

eisburg said...

Didn't see that. Your outfit is so out!