Thursday, November 24, 2005

Counting down

before I hit 23

lately 好多情绪一起涌上来

I think I'm getting old. *humpf*

Alright~ I can hear you guys snearing at me "wah lau eh! 23 is old, den I 老人俱乐部 "

When I say old, not refering to age. 年龄只是一个数字.

I'm talking about 思想 and experiences.

huh? 23 want to talk about what 人生经念?

I've been thru quite a lot of shit for the past 23 years, be it friends or love, but wat the heow! I've survived! Enuff said.

Wish list for my bday....

~ Baby Fayth 健健康康的长大 (its Fayth not Faith... Mummy wants a different spelling)
~ Family and friends 平平安安健健康康开开心心的过日子
~ that my career scale to new height coz I think everyday I'm like this



I want to change my working environment. Michelle was asking me hows work and I told her the same old complain. Guess the reason why I'm still holding on is because I love the nature of my job minus off the bosses' politics, pettyness, fighting etc.

Bosses are constantly back stabbing each other. They are living in history. The company is not growig at all and me too.

Guess its time to leave, look for other learning opportunity.

How am I going to celebrate? No more those whooha + ra ra party. Except that the village is celebrating both Andy and mine bday.

And Kelly going to pamper me on Sunday at KM8 and Dempsey hut

And Bam Bam going bring me out for dinner at Mt Emily (Dunno where the heow is that)

I'm blessed with great friends.

Well lately I've been busy with Baby Fayth's baby shower!

We are holding a party for her. Where? The void deck of my block. Like those Malay Wedding. Not that we wanna cut cost, but theres way too many guests. And the baby need to rest. What beats the comfort of her own smelly cot?!

Whats more, beside our malay community, we will be the first family to hold party at void deck.

Must make sure that everyone in my neighbouhood know that its Baby Fayth's baby shower. Isn't that the objective of having a baby shower?!

Thats so much things to do. The food, the decoration, the entertainment. etc.

The party will start on Friday. Not exactly party lah, but theres some ritual thingy she has to go thru. Like paying respect to her ancestors, giving out 红鸡蛋, glutinous rice, 猪脚醋 to all the relatives.

Speaking of which, that remind me of placing the order for the buffet.

I'm actually more excited for teh baby shower rather than my bday

No comments: