Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Faith's cry is horrendous

I usually sleep like a pig.

as in when theres outbreak of fire I will be burned alive!

ya that bad!

the only thing that can wake me up is the ring from my mobile phone.

but its bad to call me when I'm sleeping coz I'm a grouch!

so for the past 2 nights, I can't concentrate with my usual flirting session with Mr. Z in slumberland.

I think he might look for another fling if things continue *touch wood*

Faith's cry is ...... LOUD

she seems to like the scare-people-dunno-you-cry stunt.

if she can wakes me up, the cries are bad.

of coz I can't spank her coz she is my little princess and I heart her.

all I can say is she is more acurate than any alarm clock. never miss any of her feed.

if I didn't mention, she has no patient for her milk

now means NOW

Poor mummy, she look like panda.

Babies...its a love-hate relationship.

**************************

that aside, doc say she put on weight and her head circumference grew by 1cm.

juz 5days and she put on weight.

*thumb up*

No comments: