Monday, November 28, 2005

Part 1 of Bday party

you know you OP when you wake up late in the late afternoon the next day from the previous night partying.

Luckily I made full use of the remaining time in the afternoon to do something useful. Like painting Baby Fayth's banner. Done-ed with part 1, the wordings... part 2 will continue today.

Party on Sat was great. Only that the Ma La Steamboat left a numbing effect on my lips for a while.

Some look like they hung two hotdogs on their mouth. Nothing wa wa to shout about. Give me TomYum steamboat anytime, I love them!

K session was crazy. I love the village! I'm a villager for the past 6yrs and man we have NEVER sing K before. we nt sua ku, juz that we are not mucially-inclined.

Too many laughters, too many cries, too many crazy-ness, too many pix....

Sat is the first instalment of my bday celebration.

Guess I'll finish the second and third instalment and maybe fouth, before I post everything up.

I'm popular...

No comments: