Sunday, November 06, 2005

We are responsible emcee

the day started as early as 6am as I went for sunday service.

saw early birds going for the vertical marathon at Swissotel...

I had lunch alone at carrefour. bought my favourite unagi don from the sushi bar @ Carrefour.

I love unagi! I can like fish the whole fish w/o anyone realizing it...

Its been a long long time I had lunch time alone.

well, its good. I get to spend quality time alone. Reflect what I've done or gone thru for the past week.

Then its off to hospital to fetch Baby Faith back home. She was warded to the Special Care Nursery.

Nothing major. Doc felt that she is a little small, so its better to ward and put her under observation for 1-2 days.

We were so excited only to find out that she din't pass enuff pee pee, so she can't be discharged.

Now I know that doc use baby's weight and pee pee level as a gauge.

*sadness*

Mama said the little princess slept with her own poo poo...

she poo a LOT but continued zzzzzzzzz

When the nurse opened up her diapers... shockness! poo poo everywhere!

imagine the smell.... hmmmm.... yucks!

so anyway, I went back to nap for a while before meeting my fellow emcee, Andy, for dinner at Tam

Shopping first, bought 2 spag tee from FOX Women!

Alright, I wanna do a little promo for them. The selection is nice, pirce is unexpectably low. Its a cheap trill.

So, the clothes for day n night is settled for both of us.

Had macdees, and went thru the emcee speech.

as you can see, I've been blabbering about the emcee thingy for a while. Goes to show we are determined to do a good job!

I practically dug out all those chinese idioms that tee-cher taught.

No choice, our virgin show. cannot screw up

Speaking to 500 over people, of whom we only know a fraction of them, ai yo, juz hope that the two kan cheong spider dun kalang-kabo

2 comments:

eisburg said...

Vincent's counting on the both of you. How's things coming up?

furfur angel said...

everything is fine... got everything planned for. when u going on leave?