Monday, November 21, 2005

I know the answer....

my fustration on why guys call girls 菜 got answered from last night conference call with Ah boy, Law and Andy.

Ah Boy: woooo.... nap 菜 sms me

*upon hearing the word 菜, i starting asking him*

Me: boy, why guys always call girls 菜 ? we are human not kang kong, daogei, kailan, cai xin

Andy: no Kang Kong is for guys.

All of us: whahahaha~!~!~!~ (village joke)

Ah boy: emmm... I also dunno... pple say 菜 so I follow suit lorhz.. u gers also call guys 凯子 mah.

Me: thats true. but 凯子 sound alright but not 菜.

Ah boy : maybe because girls like flower... flower = 花, 花 is hway in Hokkien. but if you say hway sound funny mah... like "wa eh hway jin chio" or "zai lee, wo ka ji eh nap hway chu ke"

Me: orh.. flower is plant, but ah beng vocab very Pte Ltd. so they say 菜 lah

the rest of them: I think so.

No comments: