Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Please go somewhere else

I dun understand why some pple has to smoke in the toilet! Or rather, let me correct myself... I dun understand why some pple has to smoke in a public toilet.

Look if you have the habit of smoking while shitting, pls do it at home. U are stinking the whole damn toilet.

First and foremost, I must stress that I've got nothing against pple who smoke. In fact I smoke too or rather I social smoke.

I can accept pple smoking in pubs, kopitam, in general public but not in public toilet.

Dun fuking deprive me of my personal 5mins of doll-up time.

We go to the Ladies to freshen up, check the make-up, hair, bra, pad. The moment they step out of the Ladies, We have to look glam again.

Such a stinko toilet, no matter how much EDT you spray, u smell of cigarette.

angryness!

Especially those cubicles in the hotel, everything is sealed up. When I walked in, I died-ed on the smoke + shit smell!

Help me!

The next time I catch anyone smoking in the toilet, I embarrasse her in front of EVERYBODY and make sure she hide in the cubicle FOREVER!

No comments: