Tuesday, November 08, 2005

newly added, Wine for Asia 2005

alright!

added a few new stuff to my sidebar...

1) I archived all my heart felt shite load of Chinese entries and named it 心的感触

2) I also archived all the entries on Baby Faith <--- Don says I'm obsessed with her, like a new addiction.

3) I've added more bloggie to "Read This" section. To note: contained explicit content. Not for a weak heart.

4) I've adpoted a new pet and I named him Whisky <--- Mama hates animals, I can't keep a pet, and with the Baby around, keeping a doggie will NEVER EVER happen, unless I moved out. And so, to satisfy my urge to have a doggie, I adpoted a virtual pet. I is ke lian. Dun ask me why doggie is a male and why I named it Whisky. I donch know too...

5) I've rearranged the order of the items.

6) I strike through all the past EPL Liverpool matches for quick and easy references.

7) I updated the URL in "Check this out" <--- to stop everyone from complaining.

Oh ya...before I forgot... I've got invites (lots of them) for Wine for Asia 2005.

Details

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 4
Date: 10 to 12 Nov 2005 (Thurs to Sat)
Entrance: $15 for public
Website

Exhibition Itinerary:
10 & 11 Nov 11am to 7pm Trade Only
11 Nov 8:30pm Industry Networking Night
12 Nov 11am to 9pm Trade and Public

Highlights

~ Explore more than 10,000 labels all under one roof
~ Discover and savour wine that are coming for the First time to Asia including award winning wines like Decanter World Wine Award 2005 Winning Wines, Bordeaux 01 Wines and Wine Style Asia Award Wining Wines.

I was there last year and wow, totally blew off by the labels...

Oh, btw, you can also purchase there, the price is more attractive as compared to those purchased off the shelves.

I'll be there on Friday afternoon.

I'll drink like a pro and act atas juz kidding...

Those with invites need not pay for the entrance. If you are interested for the event, do let me know so that I can pass the invites to you early.

This is one event that wine lover should go, sure enjoy to the max.

enuff said...

No comments: