Monday, November 14, 2005

Wine4Asia, The Wedding

the wine were great.

I love the Saint Clare... but Cloudy Bay is still the best. Unbeatable!

met a few familar faces.

Totally high. imagine 5 hours of drinking....how not to?

the award winning selection wasn't that great. Last year was better...

I met someone there...

remember my previous entry on 过客 of which I mention about 德权...

I saw him there...surprised! Didn't know he changed industry. and a total change. From real estate to wine.

but anyway both are doing sale so strictly speaking its only change in product.

chatted for a while and exchange number...

Sharon said he quite leng zai but leng zai no used. 1st date bad impression liaoz... so cannot. Not everyone is like Darren and her.

I took a few pix at the show but I itchy fingers, meddle with the digicam setting and deleted everything...

angryness!

so no pix of the show...

anyway I'm gald that you guys enjoyed the wine too...

Next year interested?

I was damn late for my hair and manicure/pedicure appointment

Connie aka my manicurist "wa...finally my customer is here. Not bad ah 5 hours late"

sorry ger!

**********

*ring* alarm went off at 5:30am

I pom-pom and the sky also pom-pom

It was raining! Heavy rain! With thumder and lighting!

Damn! Luckily it stopped

The groom arrived at 7am.

we did the usual sabo groom and brothers stunt

got the red packet and let them in.

proceed back to Vincent's place, Woodlands.

the usual tea ceremony, photo taking...

the sisters


and FOOD! Glorious FOOD! We are hungry!

Next is back to Janicia's place for the tea ceremony.

Food again...

Half time. We head to Remy place to take his barang-barang and check into Hotel Miramar

Everyone did what they had to do. Bath, sleep, shit, iron clothes, watch tv, rehearsal, make-up, etc

photo whore in the hotel room for a while and head down to the restaurant which we continue to photo-whore

The guys


Jason new found sweetheart...erm the one in blue not the blacks.


we are your emcee for the night...


we took hell lots of pix. I only used my digicam for the dinner and its already 100 over pix. can't possibly post everything here...those who is still persistent on using dailup will hate me like crazy. so please check my flickr on my sidebar for more pix....

the wedding dinner commence went on smoothly.

As promised earlier, we prepared a special "cocktail" for the couple


too bad, they didn't get to savour this wonderful "cocktail" due to time constrain. Thats the problem with Chinese wedding dinner...EVERYONE is late. no one is EVER on time.

You wait for me, I wait for you, thinking everyone will be late, so everyone take there own sweet time.

After the Yum Seng session, we knock off and start having fun...

everyone was jio-ing everyone to drink erm actually is ta not drink...

evidences..










all of us went crazy...some where jio-ing and ta-ing non stop, some were photo whoring non stop, some can't stopped laughing, some were kissing, faces were red like tomatoes...

the group pix


we head back to our respective room for 1/2hr break and continue drinking at the bridal suite

drink drank drunk....






the few remaining ones, Yc, 13, Beng and myself...we bo liaoz, decided to play with my digicam timer.

after N time of tries, we finally got these....






this is what happen when pple get high on alcohol. But you only get to see these "precious" moments when one is not in the right state of mind.

we got tired of all the silly stunts and called it a day...

check out at 12noon, head down to Jalan Bukit Ho Swee for Teochew Mui

I still burp alcohol.

*disgusting*

We Home Sweet Home...

I miss my bed...

No comments: