Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mr Hairy

校长 text me last nite...

"u post my armpit hair in flickr, how am I gonna face the world?"

my reply "Good things are meant to be shared"

I donch know y that reply.

I hate armpit hair. so unglam *move index finger left to right with a bitch face*

Guys hate girls with hairy armpit, so do I.

I can't imagine if I'm the guy making out with a hairy pit girl...

the bush of seaweed flashes right smack into my face. Super turn off.

Crazy ones find hairy pit sexy...

WTH are they thinking? Outta your mind or wat.

dun laugh! I'll talk abt guys now.

You complain big time when you kena flashed while in the bus, when the stretch across for her booze, while making out etc. question is, did you groom urself?

Dun f-ing tell me that, 有毛的男人才够 man

Sorry let me correct you...

有整理毛的男人叫 MAN,没有整理得叫猩猩

stray off abit...

Why guys like to give names to girls? call them chicks, 马子,Siao eh, charbo, ?

please enlighten me?!

The word super pissed me off. wah lau eh. I'm human not kangkong, kailan, daogei, beicai,caixin, Why you call me ?

ok lah even though if its a fling. cannot call her more glam glam name like, my anata, darling, sweetheart, 亲爱的, baby etc? why ? its so 难听!

I mean u won't like if the girl start telling her gfs "today not free so never meet my 凯子"

so stop calling the girl !!!!

when my frds call their fling , my reaction "wa didn't know you 卖菜的? so 最近巴杀生意好吗

k back to the hairy pit topic...

of coz i'm not asking guys to shave off EVERYTHING! I also dun like 白马

but least have the courteous to trim them. Keep them neat and tidy.

hairy guys,its like you touch everything also 毛毛

If we girls can be bothered to shave our underarms and go for brazilian wax, can't u guys do your part by trimming ur hairy legs, chest hair, nose hair, ear hair, hmmm where else? oh ya, underarms, and your little brother.

by the way, brazilian wax is not cheap! $40 per session. you pay to get pain!

If we can sacrifice in term of financial and physical, why can't you do your little contribution? Max you only invest on a good and gentle pair of scissor.

imagine if you make out, pull down the boxer den *bishhh* blackie break loose... den you start thinking "eh wheres little brother?? he left it at home ah?"

my gf was telling me, when she BJ for her sweetheart, she hates it big time, when she has to stop and spit out that irritating strain of hair... wah lau eh! 有没有更恶心的?

she drop subtle hint, dun work

she drop obvious hint, dun work

she drop big hint, dun work

she spell it out, the sweetheart felt offended!

so how?? I tell her dun BJ for the loser.

alright sex aside, this is not an issue of looking good, but its a topic of hygiene and respect for urself and others.

毛毛 will give you BO.

No matter how glam glam you are, BO = please stay away from me!

its like a half dead stingray with strench of smell in the middle of 皮肤滑滑, 白白嫩嫩. Of coz all will buy the 皮肤滑滑, 白白嫩嫩 for bbq. Half-dead one will be left under the blazing sun to die and decompose.

how sad.

No comments: