Thursday, November 03, 2005

OP

since YP = young people, den OP = old people

wah lau eh F all this new age lingo and abbr.

Yes! I OP coz I left MOMO at 1:30am this morning and went for supper at Jackson before heading back home.

Is it the place and people, or is it with me?

I feel old there.

OMFG! the girls really can shake their booty

skirts are micromini short, tops are super tight and I think not enuff cloth to cover the whole bod

Damn they have got good bod!

I look at them also lao bi hwee

tampon pls!

The music?! I only heard a few number....

I'm old... I'm not up to trend

I think I should stop clubbing

I should mix with the ah peks and tok rot with them at the kopitam.

enjoy bar-ber-q chee-ken win, lim lao hor with sien and kua gwee with them

I feel young again

ego boost x 100

1 comment:

moby sky said...

hahahahahaha...still wanna call me old!!! =)