Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Break

Finally, after working non stop for straight 9 days, I took 1/2 day off...

not exactly 1/2 day since the lunch with the landlord lasted for 3hours!
I took back stuff from office to work...and I had to finish my assignment from class...

so much so for the intension of clearing my time off to rest...

Lunch with the landlord was phew!
I had our GM taking the seat opposite me and our landlord beside me!
Thanks!
They are nice pple.....

Looking at the time now, 9:29pm, I've yet to start on my report or assignment coz every since I got home at 4pm, I was busy with "Shopping", Princess Fayth and my rendezvous with my bed.

I miss my bed~~~

I "happen to pass by" my favourite pushcart at the interchange.
ANd I parted with my bill and left the palce with a necklace, 2 pairs of earrings, and a red belt.
sigh~
all thanks to my matchy earrings with clothing/necklace theory

I tried to transfer data to my NEW K800i, but the damn software juz won't work
rrrooooaaaarrrr

Yup, I finally changed my phone!
the classy SE K800i

the resolution is great!
Good for moi this type of 自恋狂

St James is opening this month and the band is having their gig on 23 Sept.
Finally, they are going to a place which truely suits them.
No more JB-in-S'pore
I actually quite excited with the gig, and more excited with St James...
I mean after so much hype abt Vivocity and their neighbour, I really wanna check out the place.
Part work part party~~~

Oh yes, as all are aware! I've booked my Tix!!!
muahahahah~!~!~!~!
The gers are planning my itnerary and accomodation...
I'll be travelling alone since daphie is on duty during that period and andy can't confirm yet.
But heck it! I'm still gonna go....
I desperately need a break!
so much place to visit and so much things I wanna do.
I hope my week long stay is sufficient.

Princess Fayth 1 yr old bday is 2 months away.
Plans are in the pipeline.
Like another major project after the last one.

Yday meeting @ HQ wasn't that great...
I mean thats a lot of mixed feelings....
but thanks God! I'm not involved in all this "mess"
Leave me outta your "war"

I gotta work on my assignment else part 2 of the rendezvour gonna start pretty soon...

1 comment:

eisburg said...

How's your K800i? Got check out the blogger function that comes with it. I didn't have a chance to try my brother's K800i yet.

Next time can video call u. Haha