Friday, September 22, 2006

of work, school and excuses

chat with ah boey over at mcdees 240mins ago was on work...

how the office show favouritism...
明显到出咋...
nobody dare to say anthing
因为我们都在默默的耕耘

how pple need to play politics juz so that they can make their pressence felt,
hoping that this will indirectly secure their 饭碗...
Please exclude me in your agenda....
please lahz deh

how irressponsible some pple can get....
we are all juz a phonecall away
faintz!

天阿!真是没天理
疯狂世界

***************

yday, we had the last lesson for the sem, which yours truely failed to attend.
I think its God's will coz my heel strap snapped as I made my way out of the mall.
and so I had to go back home...
我也是千百个不愿意

I'm behind deadline coz everyone else had either handed in their 2nd or 3rd assignment, while I've yet to finish reading the 1st case study!
uuwhhhhoooo~ how exciting!

**************

I'm amazed at how some desperado can come up with the most lame "reasons"
"I want to prove myself"
"and so why would I wanna put myself in the same ordeal again?"
give me a break!
救命啊!!!

2 comments:

AnTe said...

This pharse - "I want to prove myself" captured my attention...

Reminds me of a long long friend... Seems lost liao... Anyone know who is he and how he's doing?? :D

furfur angel said...

ante> long long frd? how long is he? (pun intended) keekee....

guess he shld be still surviving bah~