Sunday, September 10, 2006

of work, wedding and 小妹妹

my Kidz Carnival promo is over...
the next promo will probably be X'mas
which also means that I'll have a little breathing space....

the past 6 mths are back to back promo...
累死人了
but its alright... I learnt a lot...

guess I shld start clearing my time off since it only have a validity period of 2mths...

shld start with my assignment...
else I can't meet the dateline....

****************

I attending my CM's wedding dinner yday....
more sort of another gathering for HM.

clips of her church wedding was beautiful...
brought back my dream of having a chuch wedding...
when is my turn?
hmmm......

***************

Rocker-boy was with a young chick yday...
I suspsct theres part 2, coz he shouldered her and left quickly after his gig,
and he gave me the guilty look when he bump into me at the entrance
为甚么男人都是喜欢小妹妹?
刺激?
ego booster?
sigh~

2 comments:

Xuan-er said...

I think they like xiao mei mei cos of ego booster....
geesh..i cant stand it too. sigh..men ..*bleah*

Anonymous said...

Mmm totally agree.... you know why? older girls tend to create a scene when face in a situation, when their bf or husband was approached by other girls and totally disgrace their partner in the public. wheras mostly young girls will wait till they get home and then confront.
Men need their ego i agree cos they are MEN. This will not change< Or girls prefer a guy which have no ego? > Guys which have no Ego dun consider as Men( Maybe still a boy)
Come on this is the fact okie.

P/S: Ask Jxxxy what happen you will know.