Friday, September 15, 2006

Mai Hum!

I've received an email this morning and thought I should share this with you guys...

You guys know the cockles we eat in hawker centres or restaurants or buffet? They're "peeled" right... Know who peels them?
The cockles are sent in huge quantities to a HDB unit where china women will peel them.

A cop friend recently raided these "peelers" and guess what...before they even reached the unit they could smell the stench from a mile away. When they got into the unit, the smell and sight was overpowering...blood splattered everywhere... 3 huge industrial-like fridges contain all the peeled and unpeeled cockles... and the fridges were "drenched" in blood...








*puke*

Thanks God! I only take the unpeeled ones...
ermm.... but I also take laksa and fried kway teow...
shite!

7 comments:

Violet said...

omg, gross... -.-""
should i still eat hum with my char kwayteow and laksa??

furfur angel said...

thats my point...I'm in a delimma too...

but then again I don't know the authenticity of the email....

the photos might be DI

Anonymous said...

these photos are gross!! and if the photos r real...it's a hepatitis hotbed man....

furfur angel said...

ya man! Tell me abt it!

Thnk God! I've got vaccination

muahahaha~!~!~

Xuan-er said...

OMG!
I still love my laksa and char kway teow with hum leh...but but ...the pics make me think otherwise liao =(

eisburg said...

You don't eat it often right. There's bound to have people behind the scene doing all the dirty work. If not where got shelless hum.

furfur angel said...

ya lahz I know...

but to be proven correct with visual is kinda overwhelming...