Thursday, September 07, 2006

Joke of the Day

I was suppose to attend my colleague's grandfather's wake this evening...

We drove and realise that there were many wakes held within the neighbourhood.
Finally we saw Blk "315" and parked our car.

I walked passed the altar and saw the picture of a woman...
hmm...

We told the people that we were looking for XXX, the guy walked away and we assumed that he went to informed XXX, and so we followed...

Then I saw my schoolmate, I thought he was related to my colleague...
after chatting for a while, I realised that I was in the wrong wake!
The one we went to was blk 317!

The number 7 was blocked by the leaves from the tree....

3 comments:

AnTe said...

Hmm, or were you actually visually 'blocked'?? :s

furfur angel said...

wah~ dun think so lah...

its the you-think-I-thought-who-confirm theory

eisburg said...

Not the blur blur angel at work? Haha