Tuesday, September 26, 2006

either gay or jerks

so I was chatting with my colleague....

FA: wei, your friend quite cute hor
Colleague (C): erm he is not playing in your camp heh
FA: huh? wat gay ah?
C: ermm... ya!
FA: NB!
FA: WWWHHHYYYYY!!!
C: because he's not straight? heh
FA: sigh! once again the old saying has proven itself.
C: good men all gay or married? heh
FA: no . cute guys are ALL gay!
FA: if good man = married, and married = divorced, so good man = divorce
C: actually quite true lah. all the cute guys that I know are gay
FA: ya man! they are either gay or jerks
FA: NB!

为什么?!

and suspect the highly recommended good guy is also gay

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm worse right??? The cute and good ones are all married or divorced!!! Sob....

furfur angel said...

都讲了 good guy = divorce

天啊! what has the world turn into?!

AnTe said...

Haiz... Becoz of bad gers around....

furfur angel said...

ya bad gers are part of the prob! but I is good ger, so I cannot be the 戴罪的羔羊

DK said...

Luckily I'm not cute. :D

furfur angel said...

dk> u not cute but got act cute or not?!