Friday, September 22, 2006

matchmaking

I was matchmaked by my ex-boss.
Even her son strongly recommended this good guy.
"Look girl, for (son's name) to say such things, he must be good. He is tall, pleasant looking, and most of all, he loves kid"

Background info
(son's name) is Pri 2. He is outspoken, bo chap with things that doesn't interest him.
If he likes you, he like you. Else you are invisible to him.

then again, I suspected the reason why (son's name)like this highly recommended good guy was because he taught (son's name) how to beat the bad character in pokemon...

Apparently this highly recommended good guy was a membership consultant in a gym.

she called him at 2300hrs and told him that I was interested in membership
I was forced to "play along" and ended up texting him my email address.

ex-boss was making plans for me to have an appointment with him on the membership scam, so that we could complete the whole matchmaking process.

gosh! I felt like some product on shelf being auction off!

Sunday, he emailed on the promotion they are currently having for the much hype mall
For a landmark-ed person, I had to be authentic about it.
So I pik-jia lobang.
I guess he must have felt stupid sending that email...

Obviously, I didn't tell her about the authenticity part.
Monday, ex-boss and (son's name)met the highly recommended good guy at gym....
(son's name): "Mummy wants to introduce furfur angel to be your gf"
ex-boss: (managed to shut son's mouth)"oohh no no, I was introducing furfur angel some new friends"

save me!

3 comments:

AnTe said...

Hey, you should be appreciative that some1 being there to "market" for you.. That means that you are still "sell-able"... If not sellable, dun think your ex-boss dare or wants to do that...

Haha... Good ma, fit zai suits you... Can protect you when there's another guy trying to take pics of you again... Will "Mr Gym" beat him up?? Hehe :D

DK said...

Good luck to u.

furfur angel said...

ante> erm he is the membership consultant, so dun think he is that fit...

dk> erm...thks!