Friday, September 22, 2006

rant

some tenants juz pissed me off!

"Huh? you mean theres no guarantee that we will be featured?! Then, whats the point of me giving you these data? And its not above the line We are busy pple!"

1) you are not the only earthling who is working
2) above the line includes newspaper, radio, and definitely includes MAGAZINES! call yourself a MARCOM!
3) this is at no cost to you, so why are you complaining so much?
4) If my memory didn't failed me, the last time when we brought a reporter over to your place, your product was FEATURED in the papers.
5) If I said I called you means I called. I even double checked with YOU that the number is correct. Juz admit that you are DEAF!

I've got deadlines to meet.
Juz tell me if you are coming in or not.
dun fuking waste my precious time and talk as though I own you a living!
nb!

No comments: