Thursday, September 07, 2006

The One

I read BM's entry on The One and start to ponder...

where is mine The One?
Seriously, look at the numerous of 扑街 I met
sigh~

But then again how can you be so sure that the current one is The One?
What is the next one is The One?
Or was it that everyone is staying put with the current one before The One was discovered, and decided that you should leave the current one?

Is it me or is it happening everywhere, that divorce is in trend, like I mention the previous time, the question to ask lately was not whether if he/she is married but he/she is divorced?

Kinda of sad rite?
but its kinda true...

recently I heard of my gf's husband cheating on her...
more sadness for her...
like you thought you found The One, and decided that he/she will be The One holding your hands at your deathbed, but only to fnd out that this presume The One was The Wrong One!

reality bites!

Then the thought came back to where is my one?
everytime that I thought, perhaps this might have the possibility of transforming to The One, it turns out to be the even wrong one...

how nice?!

Question?
Is there a The One for everyone?

2 comments:

AnTe said...

I read BM's blog on that too... But it din bother me too much, probably becoz i sort of '私望' of whatever had happened to me.. The divorce trend you said, is indeed increasing. But nevertheless, some of my frenz still have success stories (though not many)

I think you should change your title to 'The RIGHT One'... Coz u might find 'The One', but may be the wrong guy...

Anyway, just like I've mentioned before, 'People Do Change' whether to the better or worse... So, even if both (The Right One & you) think that you are heavenly made for each other, but more importantly, there might be some challenges (temptations, failures, differences) ahead of you... If you are not able to succumb and overcome the challenges, you will fail and go apart... But if you pass numerous tests, you will lead a life of fairy tale.... 'And they live happily ever after'

furfur angel said...

kinda true lah...

but a lot still stay with the current one hoping to find The One...

btw... I think u meant 失望 right?!