Wednesday, August 17, 2005

#&*$&^(*@#^$^~)($7

WARNING: This entry contains obscene language. Not for weak heart!

Dui lei ge chao hai...Pok lei ge chee ma kai dan tng tng tong...NBCB..KNNBCCB...F U big time!!! I hope you cough and sneeze at the same time chock at your own saliva + mucus + flam.

I hope you miss a step when walking down the stairs and trip and tumble down all the way from Level 30 to basement 3!!!

All you bloody bastards! You fucking no brainer?!! You bloody talk no sense lah dey! Where is your brain huh? Got shove up your ass?!!!!

You dun listen to pple, and damn rude. Fucking interupt me whe I speak. *slap you 100000 times*

Smart alec!!! So smart right?! Try doing it yourself asshole! Oh wait I doubt you have coz you are so anal!

If you dun appreciate, its fine...no problem.... its my job anyway. I'm paid to do the job. But they fucking start criticizing and show me that bloody sacartistic face of your! You know nuts abt the job! CB!!!

You all are a pathetic bunch of fools!!!! Fools lah dey!!! FOOLS!!!

I vomit blood when I talk to you! I just fucking waste my breath on your slimy/ugle looking cockroaches!

I feel like shove you into the canon and fire you off to mars so that I won't see your irritating face! NB

If I continue any longer I will go crazy! crazy! *pull my hair real hard*

GOD please make this IDIOTS disappear FOREVER!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

moby sky said...

what happened? why you so angry? take a deep breathe and relax ok?liverpool not doing THAT bad yet lah...haha... =)