Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ramdom Updates

Friday
******

This is one of the unusual Fridays that I went home straight after work. No dinner date, no booze session, no sing K, no bio-ing of guys. Juz dinner with mama, TV and nitez to slumberland.

I love to nuan in my room, throwing myself inside beanie and stoning in front of my 14inch TV. I can channel surf and no one will give me the dirty look. No I didn't took over the vodka from my secret compartment, No I didn't bring in the chips, no I didn't slurp over ice-cream, juz piglet and me and TV.

Saturday
********

I can't imagine I woke up at 8:00am in the morning! Freaking hell! That's the problem with me. Days when I need to work, I can't wake up and will be terrible late, days when I need not work, I wake on the dot.

Sometimes I can't help but think that 我的命很贱! Everyday when the alarm went off for me to wake up, I will snooze from 6:50am till 7:30am... juz to catch that extra 5mins of sleep.

And now, I dun need to work on Sat ever, I wake up right on time!!!

Force myself back to sleep, finally decided to get outta bed at 11. The usual morning routine and I accompany mama to do some shopping before she goes for her weekly ECA.

I dun understand why Tam is always so pack with people… And may I add its 24/7. Where the hell did everyone come from?! Which pigeon hole? Is there really so much things to buy?

Well actually there is... Ma and I were supposed to buy the cover for the ironing board but I end up buying things for myself. Mascara, hair treatment, waist belt and a MNG jeans, no almost, I couldn't fit so didn't buy of coz. But its dirt cheap. Only $49 for a pair of MNG jeans!!!

Before you say anything, we didn't forget the ironing board cover, they ran out of stock so its no our fault.

For the first time in my 23yrs, Ma actually say I am FAT! YES I’M FAT FAT FAT!!!

In the past, she would brush off N times when I say I was fat and I wanted to go for diet.

Her reply was always 这样瘦了还减什么肥?

Well sometimes I didn't mean to really go on diet, juz want to hear someone commenting that I'm slim. But ya at times, I really did go on diet.

But the number of times when I say I wanted to go on diet verse the number of times I actually action on it, well you can conclude at how my weight escalated. Faster than the Everest climber.

If you are not aware, I put on 10kg within 3-mth. Its was puberty + break up with 1st bf + exam stress + tons ECA planning + basketball and 101 other things on the list.... thus the sudden increase in weight.

But I must admit I look much healthier after the weight gain. No more the sickly look.

Back to Ma's insult! I really need to shad some fats. Although I'm 49kg, but I dun look 49, I look as though I'm a 55, due to my broad shoulder and big big arms.

I want to lose some weight!!! Probably 3 - 5kg

Nitez, met up with En for dinner, den the Bee, yellow and a few other girls at Momo.

Went off at abt 1plus to dungeon, meet up with Daphne. Not that the music wasn't great, but the other girls brought some lame guys along and they were disgusting, plus Bee went off to meet her bf so I decided to join Daphne.

What else can we do at our turf? Booze, sing K and talk cock...

Sunday
*******

A shitty morning!

In line with the National Day celebration, the senior citizen club decided to host a karaoke competition on a freaking Sunday! 9:00am to be exact!!!

WTH! Their singing sucks big time. The crying of chicken being slaughtered in the market is a upper mark compare to all these aunties’ “singing”

They are literally tearing my roof down!

But wait, if it's a National Day celebration, shouldn't they be singing songs like Stand up for Singapore, We are Singapore, One People one nation one Singapore etc?

If its like any other karaoke practice, shouldn't it be the normal afternoon slot?

I NEED TO SLEEP!!!

I dun understand why NOBODY improve despite the fact that they practice every week. Look at my auntie, her singing went from unbearable to excellent and she was crowned 歌后 for a few times.

Now this is what I call practice makes perfect!

I went to tailor-made to nonya kebaya with ma, 大姨 and 姨婆 which will cost me $300 coz I made 2 pairs. I am so broke

Had dinner at grams place and caught Charlie and the Chocolate factory with En at night. Movie was alright, nah, its not worth $9.50. Watch it before Wednesday, its cheaper.

No comments: