Friday, August 12, 2005

Can girls become brudders???!!!

nobody is in the office except moi...

Following up on the pending stuff, listening to mp3...

How exciting can things get...

Ideas ain't popping up for the promotion... take a break & went to the daily blog and chance upon this entry

Too a certain extend I do agree with what blogger felt.

Girls can never move into the brother category...dun ever try, you only make things worse.

Take me for an example... have a lot of close guy frds. Some I knew them for almost 10yrs.

They treat me like a boy, see me as a boy. But the strange thing is they label me as thier sis/close friend/猪朋狗友 not brother.

I'll tell you why....

First, there are certain things guys juz can't bring themselves to discuss with the girls. It like ike they would never ask me out if its a boys' nite.

By that I meant hunting session. Understandable.

You see, the first few times I was there, I would laugh at them coz all they went for is the outter shell which some of them are pathetic. There were a few occation when the prey thought I was the gf.

*Brainless! Who on earth approach a girl when his gf is around???!!!*

They juz have bad taste. Or maybe they are damn losers. Later, they find me a nuisance coz I always pass comments that aren't pleasing to their ears.

And so, they never brought me out during their hunting session.

This is also why I never ask them out on a girls' nite. Its is the same theory as you wouldn't want ur bf to tag along when you party with the girls. Where got time to entertian your gf and bf at the same time????

To me, its a awkward feeling. I must explain that I'm loyal to my bf but I juz feel uncomfortable when he is around while I party.

Back to what I was saying earlier, I began to realze that no matter how close the guy and girl are, they will keep a certain distant between them. This is what I call respect.

I once had this conversation with chuan. I told him that he should never ever do anything to hurt me caused I wouldn't want to lose him as a friend / Kor. I can't take that blow.

Physically, the max was juz bear hug. Thats all. Anything beyond that, its like incest. Thats disgusting.

And with my guy-frds, no matter how close we are, yes theres is still a distant, physically. Only those who treasure friendship will know.

I respect those who treasure friendship and not those who wants the lustful enjoyment of that short moment.

I mean how can you take advantage of a girl who is so damn drunk?

Don't fucking tell me you are drunk and innocent and dunno what is happening! F you bastard! If you are so damn drunk, you dun even know what is happening ard you, you can't bloody walk. How to have a hard on?!

Cut that crap! He is not even fit to be your friend! He is a beast!

To be honest, although I'm close to that bunch of guys, but during our booze session, I try not to over drink. I hold my liquor well. Ask Bam Bam! Not that I brag but I know my limits. After going thru the darkest moment in my life, I learn my lesson. Never be too trusting, be it a guy or girl.

Girl, if you want to party, you have to be street smart. Theres a million execuse and tactics to use if someone want to drunk you. If you are meeting someone of the first time, always buy your own drink, dun be a cheapo.

Ok, where was I? Oh ya... whether girls can become brudder?! I dun think so. Even when both offer the same piece of advice, naturally guy will be more at ease with guy.

There are cetian places you can never bring you close girl-friends along. e.g. Nightclub and those lup sup bar.

There are also certain things you can never do tgether with your close girl-friends. e.g. watching prono.

You can't share clothes/underwear/footwear with your close girl-friends.

I only see guys doing these with their brudder...

I know I'm always in the sister category and never thought to upgrad into the brudder brudder category. No use trying... I comfortable with how they are treating me...and I love being that baby sis of theirs.

Pure coincidence??!! They only have 哥哥,姐姐 and 弟弟, no 妹妹

yeap... some may say theres no such things as 兄妹情, thats because it didn't happen to you. If it did, and later evolve to another type of feelings maybe its juz fated.

At this moment, I like the 兄妹情 with my guys, maybe because I know they are not my type.

If things should change and later on one of them becomes my bf, I'll take it with a open heart. Perhaps things might work out since we understand each other so well.

No comments: