Saturday, August 13, 2005

Xbox!!!!

its not everyday you find me online at this hr of the morning...

I'm at bam bam place.... I juz had 3pint of hoegaarden and I fuck up at car racing and soccer... never has anyone seen liverpool so clumsy before.... NEVER!!!! pok ley ge kai dan tng tng tong

I'm not gamer lahz...

Bam say thank God I dun have driving license, coz I keep bwanging and mount curb... I've got no sense of direction...

He damn weak sia.... I'm finishing my beer and he's 1/2 of his 1st bottle. Not a good drinking khaki...

But he is good man... tennis game at 9am and yet still wide awake now at this hours accompanying me...

Actually I know he can't wait for me to get my butt moving....

met some new friends 2day... Fun..... I learnt that teochew can't fucking swear... In their vocabulary.... no such things as CB, LJ, KNN, dui... only Poon Boh...

How the hell they curse and swear at pple? Do they fill in with the *#&*^$()@ ??? (sorry but no offend)

ok Bam juz came out from the bathroom and make me feel miserable coz i haven't bath for the past 22hours and stoopid bam bam spray his cologne on me.... i smell of tabacco.... *sad*

He refuse to finish the remaining 1/2 bottle..... Oei dun fucking waste the beer can?!!!! Beer are NEVER meant to be waste!!!! Get it????!!!!!!!

ok enuff of me rattling on and on... I'm juz feeling bored... I decided to blog and I've got nothing happening to blog abt.... I took so much bo liaoz pix of me.... share with you guys (bam bam ask who are the you guys..... who ever that fucking read my blog!!!1 Does that ans ur qn???!!!!) on Monday.....

No comments: