Sunday, August 14, 2005

M.I.A.

I am M.I.A

Actually I was at M.I.A Thats Made In Anfield! Yup I was at the official Clubhouse of Liverpool - The King of Europe!!!



The kick off of 05/06 English Premire League was yesterday. I caught the first match, Liverpool vs Middlesbrough.

It was a 0-0 draw. Didn't win but still managed yield a 1point on the scoreboard.

Back to the clubhouse...Promo: $20 all night long with Carlsberg beer, Vodka mixes and Whiskey. Drink till you drop, guys...drink till you pee in your pants...

Theres also red crusine where you can lay on hands on the delicacy... yum yum...

I'm sorry my digicam batt gave up on me, or I'll snap snap for you...

Up next this weekend, Liverpool vs Sunderland... I can't watched coz I'm going for Landmark forium...the one I missed during June

Check out the upcoming matches at my sidebar...

1 comment:

moby sky said...

go reds!!!